[TenTec] Administrivia: Ten-Tec List Back to normal Operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Administrivia: Ten-Tec List Back to normal Operation
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 11:40:37 -0700
Gang,

I have forwarded the remaining messages to the list, that didn't get
through when I was in Vancouver last week.  All, with the exception of
those that were test messages, or those asking about the status of the
list.  Hopefully, everything has shown up by now.

Also, please be sure that you don't have any features enabled in your
e-mail software that cause HTML, stylized or multi-part text to be sent.
As with most mailing lists/mail reflectors, only plain text should be
sent to the Ten-Tec list.  These messages bounce to me and end up in
the bit bucket.  I would hate to see any valuable information lost in
the process.

Again, I apologize for the problems of last week.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
Ten-Tec List Administrator