[TenTec] 544 PTO Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 544 PTO Question
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 18:49:02 -0400
Getting the PTO out is most of the work in rebuilding one of them.  You'd be
money ahead to just take it out, take it apart, clean out the grease and
re-grease it with quality stuff.  No parts should be needed from the way you
describe the problem.

Our friends in Sevierville will send you instructions on removal of the PTO,
in addition to how to dismantle and reassemble the thing.  Those
instructions normally come with a "rebuild kit" of parts for about $20, but
the old parts are probably OK -- you just need the instructions.

Mike N4NT@chartertn.net