[TenTec] pegasus warbling audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] pegasus warbling audio
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:56:15 -0400
I have seen this occur for one of two reasons.  If the power supply is right
next
to the pegasus, the magnetic lines of force from the power supply
transformer
can cut through the oscillators in the Pegasus resulting in a poor tone on
both
transmit and receive.  This can also happen if the computer monitor is right
next to the pegasus.  The fix is to place the pegasus at least a few feet
away from both
the pegasus power supply and computer monitor.
Carl Moreschi
919-676-1991 x135
cjm@qvssoftware.com