[TenTec] RIGBLASTER & The Omni 6+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RIGBLASTER & The Omni 6+
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:55:49 -0500
Duffy,
        I just purchased a RigBlaster at Dayton (great show again this year!).
There was a note in the box recommending that if the purchaser is running
a laptop and experiences low audio (which I expect might be why the VOX
wouldn't trip) to call or write RigBlaster as they have a simple mod to
solve the problem.  (It was mentioned specifically regarding ICOM IC-706
radios, but might be a similar fix.)

        73,  Duane   AC5AA

On Thu, 18 May 2000 17:30:52 EDT JDuffy@aol.com writes:

> computer parts distributor. I recommend you look at www.cnet.com
> to find the dealer with the best prices. I added three serial
> ports and 1 parallel port to mine and I think the cost was about
> $25.00 and 5 minutes to plug it into the machine and configure
> it.<<<
>
> Not when the PC you are using is a Compaq 1620 Laptop!!!!
>
> Regards,
>
> Duffy - WB8NUT

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
roving in Austin, TX