[TenTec] paragon:phase lock loop

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] paragon:phase lock loop
From: Talbot@kmrmail.kmr.ll.mit.edu (George Arthur Talbot)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:22:03 +1200
Bill,

If you are handy with a soldering iron the fix is not so hard.

All that is required is to remove the PLL boards from the Paragon and
resolder the connections on the board, all of them. It seems more effective
if you remove the old solder before resoldering. I did the Remove before
resolder and have had no further problems with my Paragon.

Good luck with the problem.