[TenTec] Free Mic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Free Mic
From: DSJKALLEN@aol.com (DSJKALLEN@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:01:59 EDT
Hi gang,

I have what appears to be a Ten-Tec 215P ceramic mic with base (including mic
cable and 1/4" stereo phone plug wired for Ten-Tec gear) in fair to good
condx.  Electrically, it is fine, but some sratches, etc. on front of mic.
This was acquired during a swap for an Omni, and is surplus to my needs.  So,
it is FREE to the first person who replies to this post.  I do ask for $4.00
for shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation however.

Tnx es Vy 73,
Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL