[TenTec] Any comments on the Pegasus-FP?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Any comments on the Pegasus-FP?
From: hmmjr@erols.com (The Motley's)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 21:49:58 -0400
Yes here's a comment.

I hope they can get it into production and meet their August or
September  date.  I want one.  I could never get excited about a rig
that required a computer to operate so I applaud Ten-Tec's decision to
put the Pegasus into a real radio box.  The FP will make a good rig at
my river cottage where I go to get away from computers!  I was hoping
they would let me take the proto-type home but no such luck.  I'd be
most pleased to volunteer to field test one but I think the line to do
that is already rather long!

I think the FP is going to be a winner.

Puck, W4PM