[TenTec] F.S. Corsair II Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Corsair II Station
From: knoxm@scioto.net (Mike - KC8WR)
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 17:59:41 -0400
I really hate to do this, but it's sittin' on a shelf and not being used.  I
have FOR SALE a Complete Corsair II station, consisting of the Corsair II,
the matching VFO model 263 and the matching Power Supply/Speaker, model 960.
All have the original manuals.  I only have the original shipping carton for
the 960 power supply.  There is NO microphone for the Corsair II....I'm
keeping that on the Omni VI.

There is only one optional filter in the Corsair II, the 500 Hz CW filter.
The Corsair II is a 9.5 on anyones scale...no marks or dings.  The VFO has a
couple of small, light scratches on the top rear, not even thru the paint,
but there is a long visible scratch on the left side.  I keep the VFO on the
right side of the Corsair, so it isn't visible.....the Power Supple has a
couple of scratches on the side that are very hard to even see.  Again,
these are not even thru the paint.

I really don't want to split up this station.  But, would consider splitting
off the VFO if someone is interested in only the Corsair II and the Power
supply.  Anyone interested in the complete station, the price is $1050.00 +
actual shipping charges.  Individually, Corsair + Power Supply
$975.00....Remote VFO model 263 $185.00...split up pricing INCLUDES
shipping.

All pieces are in very good condition both appearance-wise and
operationally.  I have had no problems with any of this equipment.  All
prices are F.O.B. Circleville, Ohio.....

If interested, please contact my via my email address knoxm@scioto.net

Thanks,
Mike - KC8WR