[TenTec] Heil Microphone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Heil Microphone
From: aa4hp@titustek.com (Hank Phillips)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:47:49 -0400
I was at AES Orlando the other day, and lo and behold, there is now a
TenTec cable for Heild MICs.  Bought one, it works.
I also bought a Gold Line with HC-4 and THAT WORKS too.  No audio level
problems with my Omni 6+, as mentioned on the reflector.

Unfortunately, I haven't exhaustively checked it out on the air, so no
feedback on how it sounds from the guys that would give me a critical comment.

73,

Hank