Fwd: [TenTec] Ten Tec:Paragon and Paragon II FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TenTec] Ten Tec:Paragon and Paragon II FOR SALE
From: Davenbarstow@aol.com (Davenbarstow@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 16:31:07 EDT

--part1_8.67baf75.267d3a0b_boundary

I think I would like to run this add again.
                                                      David E. Barlow

--part1_8.67baf75.267d3a0b_boundary

From: Davenbarstow@aol.com
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:42:19 EDT
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec:Paragon and Paragon II FOR SALE
To: tentec@contesting.com
Sender: owner-tentec@contesting.com

I have the following Ten Tec Transceivers FOR SALE.
FIRST TRANSCEIVER is a Ten Tec Paragon.  It comes with the following optional
equipment(acessories)They  are the Model 258 Serial Port, The FM Board,and 3
Optional Filters which are the #282, #285and the #288. It also has the Giehl
Chip, which just about makes it perform as a Paragon II. I Purchased it new
from Ten Tec, and have the Manual and Shipping Cartons, There are no
scratches or dings any where on this Paragon. It looks and performs like new.
I am asking $1100.00 for it or best reasonable offer. I can and will send
very detailed  E Mail Pictures on request ,should any one be interested.

Second :Ten Tec Transceiver is a ( LIKE NEW) Paragon II. It also comes with
the Optional Filters ,which are the #282, #285, and the 288.This
Transceiveris in very good condition (LOOKS and WORKS LIKE NEW)Not a scratch
on it .I have Manual and shipping carton, I can an will E-Mail very good
pictures of it on request. I am asking $1600.00 for the Paragon II or best
reasonable offer. I am the second owner.

Third :Ten Tec -Transceiver is a Omni 6 Plus that I purchased new from Ten
Tec. This is not a factory (Ten-Tec)  up-grade, this is a new omni 6 plus,
with 5 Optional Filters. I have the Manual and shipping box for this
unit.This has very little use on it, as I use the Pegasus quite a bit and the
Paragon and Paragon II.  I would definately rate this a 9 3/4 on a scale of
10, just because I took it out of the box. I am asking $2100.00 for this .
Like the above Ten Tec Tranceivers I can and will send E Mail Pictures on
request should any one be interested.
I just have to many or to much, so I am thining down a little.
I am not selling completely out, I still have the Pegasus and plan on keeping
one of the rigs above that dose not sale.  Thank You Very Much, Have a Good
Day to You and Your Families. And do something good for your selfs, Or some
one else.
                             73's To All

My Name is Dave/WA6CQJ
My E-Mail Address is Davenbarstow@aol.com