[TenTec] Ten-Tec PTO rebuild kit - contents thereof...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec PTO rebuild kit - contents thereof...
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:05:11 -0700 (PDT)
Mike I think that what he's looking at is what TT calls the
Pistol. It's the connection between the sprial shaft and the
slug. As I remember there are only two plastic parts in the
mechanical part of the VFO, the pistol and the back bearing plate
that's outside the VFO enclosure. If either one breaks there is a
real problem and they are not included in the kit. I don't know
if TT would have any extra's. You might have to find a junk rig
and take parts from it.

                  73 Jim K4CGY