[TenTec] Narrow filters for Omni VI?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Narrow filters for Omni VI?
From: RMcGraw@BLomand.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:55:24 -0700
In using the Omni VI+ I have a 500 Hz CW filter in the N-1 position
(9MHz IF) and a 250 Hz CW filter in the 250 position in the 6.3 IF.  If
and as necessary I use a Timewave DSP-9+ which has a 100 Hz position for
CW.  Works for me on the station as I use it for 2 meter CW for EME
operation.

I agree that a 100 Hz filter in the 9 MHz IF would be a bit lossey, and
very critical with regard to usage and offer no PBT function.

73
Bob K4TAX