[TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus FOR SALE
From: Davenbarstow@aol.com (Davenbarstow@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:34:24 EDT
Gentleman,
I have a Ten Tec Pegasus Transceiver  For Sale that I purchased on September
20, 1999. Serial # is 09A10689.
I purchased it new from Ten Tec.

The Ten Tec Pegasus Station Consists of the following items.

Model # 550 Pegasus Transceiver-----------Cost $895.00
Model # 306 Plug Adapter              -----------Cost    $5.00
Model # 302 Encorder/Key Pad    ------------Cost $139.00
Model # 705 Desk Microphone     ------------Cost    $79.95

   ________                                         Total Cost New was
$1.118.95
I have all Manuals Paper Work encludeing Warranty Card
and Shipping Carton. This unit is still under Warranty, And as good as Ten
Tec is I am sure they would Honer the warranty. I am asking $ 925.00 (or
best)  for the above Equipment.
The reason I am selling it is because I just have to much Ten Tec Gear. This
Equipment is like new and works the same. A great piece of equipment.
Thank you for reading this advertisement. Have a good Day and do something
good for your selfs, (or some one else) .   My Name is Dave, Call Sign is
WA6CQJ , and I can be reached at telephone # 760 256 3359 (Operators are
standing by.
E Mail Address is Davenbarstow@aol.com
                         Thanks again and 73' to all
                                       Dave /WA6CQJ