[TenTec] PoCo Breakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PoCo Breakers
From: n4gi@juno.com (n4gi@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:32:48 -0400
While this thread is going:

I was looking for a replacement breaker for my Century 22.  I visited the
site as mentioned, but can't determine what amperage would be appropriate
to replace the original Model 1179 that was used.  No specs listed on the
1179 info sheet.  I think the rig draws 5A on xmit, but fuse in back is
7.5A.

Maybe someone has ordered one of these for this application and could
lend some guidance?

TNX in advance
CUL-73,
Blake M. Meinecke,    N4GI
MEMBER:  Univeristy of Central Florida Amateur Radio Club, Florida
Contest Group, WWYC #36, UCF Alumni Contest Club