[TenTec] RX 320 and Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX 320 and Corsair II
From: aa5f@hiwaay.net (Jim)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:13:53 -0500
Has anyone tried using the RX 320 as an auxiliary receiver with the
Corsair II? Can this combo be used to work DX operating split?

I'm still figuring out a relatively new (to me) Corsair II. If I
understand the manual correctly, I should be able to plug another
receiver (like the RX 320) into the "RX Antenna" jack and put the left
"Offset Select" switch in "TRX" position. Then I should be able to
transmit on the Corsair's displayed frequency and listen on two
different frequencies (the Corsair's and the RX 320's) simultaneously.

I think the 263G remote VFO allows this, but they are hard to find and
don't provide general coverage receive.

Thanks!

                        Jim  N4AL
                        n4al@arrl.net