[TenTec] FOR SALE: Perfect Corsair II, 263G, 961, 705

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Perfect Corsair II, 263G, 961, 705
From: dlrwild1@voicenet.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:12:37 -0400
FOR SALE: Absolutely as perfect as you can find Ten Tec Corsair II with 1.8,
500 and 250 filters, VFO has no warble or back-lash, front panel and
plexi-panel are perfect, mint manual; 263G remote external VFO (scarce
supply) is perfect with original manual (mint); 705 mic in perfect condition
with new foam mic cover; 961 speaker-power supply is perfect except for one
scratch on one side panel (hidden) when next to Corsair II. Prefer local
sale, but I will ship in the CONUS via UPS ground with tracking. SERIOUS
INQUIRIES ONLY, NO TRADES, NO SPLITTING PACKAGE UP. All units have been in a
no-smoking environment. Contact Bob, K3SRO at dlrwild1@voicenet.com
Would like to sell this package soon.

ASKING: $1050 firm, no trades again.
If you are serious about this Corsair, e-mail me or I can give you my phone
number so we can chat.