[TenTec] Larry/VA3LK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Larry/VA3LK
From: chestert@pressroom.com (Chester Alderman)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:19:32 -0400
    It's certainly unfortunate that you guys get your feelings so hurt
when ever someone tell's the truth about TenTec gear! Product loyalty is
one thing, but ignorance is another. Larry is a long-time engineer and
what he found in the rig was something that most hams would not even
recognize if they could hear it.
    I believe the point that Larry was trying to convey was the fact
that the daunted TenTec customer service fell through the cracks for
him. He didn't say that Ten Tec nor Ten Tec's radio's were bad either,
he just said that in the particular application that he was working on,
TenTec provided no customer assistance to him.
    God forbid that I should ever tell you what I think about the Omni
VI and it's CW speed limitations.
    Lighten up folks, there are other radios out there that are just as
good as TenTec's.

Chester Alderman
W4BQF  (Tom)
chestert@pressroom.com