[TenTec] HTML in Digest 220

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HTML in Digest 220
From: Tom Branch" <tom.branch@qth.com (Tom Branch)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:29:44 -0500
Larry,

Email using HTML is very common as it is a default setting in most of the
email clients today.  Users have to reconfigure their email software to turn
the HTML "off".

Since I can view either ASCII or HTML and I have broadband service, I really
don't care--but some users pay by the minute and the HTML coding adds to
their costs.

Many lists reject messages that contain HTML coding--I'm sure the TenTec
listserver can be set up to do the same.

73 de Tom, K4NR