[TenTec] F.S. Ten-Tec 580 Delta

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. Ten-Tec 580 Delta
From: AA1SU@email.msn.com (Paul N. Gayet)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:15:12 -0400
    I am posting this for a non-ham friend (a minister) who's father passed
away and left behind a nice little ham radio station. The following
equipment is for sale, and all is said to be in nice shape. There are a few
light scratches on the rig. I have one of these myself, and like all of you,
I just love my Ten-Tec.

Model 580 Delta Transceiver
Model 227 Antenna Tuner
Model 280 Power Supply
Model 215 Microphone

    His name is Mac Mcleod. His e-mail address is hmmcleod@ix.netcom.com and
his phone number in Vermont is (802) 878-4014
    The price is $475 and includes shipping in the lower 48 states.

73
Paul N. Gayet
AA1SU@arrl.net