[TenTec] A very big thank you from over here....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A very big thank you from over here....
From: w.dillon@ic.ac.uk (Dillon, W)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:24:55 +0100
To all who responded to my plea for help regarding a manual for my newly
acquired model 263 VFO.  You guys 'n' gals on the Ten-Tec list are
superstars, thanks again.

72/3! de Wayne - G0JJQ     G-QRP-5233     FISTS-0851     ARRL     RSGB

"I have never let my schooling get in the way of my education"
                                                Mark Twain.
Wayne S. Dillon
I.C. Estates division
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
Exhibition Road
South Kensington
London
SW7 2AZ