[TenTec] Clicking Sounds in Side Tone

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Clicking Sounds in Side Tone
From: w5yr@att.net (George , W5YR)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:00:33 -0500
Change the time constants of the sidetone keying circuit to increase
rise and fall times.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972    Kachina #91900556
(12/99)