[TenTec] Fast Service from AES

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fast Service from AES
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & LInda Burrough)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:38:55 -0400
Hi All

I received my new MFJ 493 Super Menu Driven Memory Keyer/Keyboard yesterday
just 26 hours after ordering it from AES Wickliffe.  I ordered it at 14:30
on 24 Aug and UPS was in my driveway at 16:30 25 Aug.  I live 20 miles west
of Wheeling, Wv in eastern Ohio and Wickliffe is the Cleveland Ohio area.
Good job AES.

Now I have my old MFJ 493 Keyer that I will bring to the Ten-Tec Homecoming
and give it to any one that wants it.  It works in a fashion, the speed
changes in the middle of a QSO, going to the max, 99 wpm.  I have used it
for five years and  but at the price of service I just bought a new one.
THE FIRST E-MAIL TO ME WILL GET IT AT  SERVIERVILLE.

Thanks

W8KEB
KENNETH E. BURROUGH---(KEN)
Ex:  NE0C--KC0WN--N6EVC--KA2HJY