[TenTec] FS: Complete Argosy Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Complete Argosy Station
From: k2qo@hotmail.com (Mark Adams)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:41:32 EDT
Gang,

I am hoping to buy a new 160-6M rig soon, so my nearly complete Argosy
station is for sale. Electrically, it is all top notch! Cosmetically, it is
all 9+. You will have a hard time finding a cleaner Argosy station anywhere.
It is definitely in collectable condition.

Argosy model 525 (analog) serial number 04xx with:
226 calibrator
218 1.8 khz SSB filter
224 CW audio filter
225 matching power supply
234 matching RF speech processor
645 dual paddle keyer
unused mobile mounting bracket
DC cable with 1125 circuit breaker for battery operation
copies of all manuals (including internal options) except for the 645
original sales brochures

I'll only sell this as a complete station. The price for all of these
goodies is $450 including insured shipping and tracking #, etc.

Mark S. Adams, K2QO  (ex-N2VPK)
The Buffalo QRP Connection