[TenTec] Modifying the Centaur

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Modifying the Centaur
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 19:12:48 +0000
It seems that TenTec has cooling fan problems in most of their amps.

The Titan 425 also had a noisy "fan".  The cabinet seemed to be a
sounding
board.

I don't understand why cooling can't be quiet.  My furnace fan makes
less noise
and cools a heck of a lot bigger volume.  It's just a matter of
engineering.

Sold Titan partially because of the fan noise.

73 de Brian/K3KO