[TenTec] HF Station For Sale $350.00

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] HF Station For Sale $350.00
From: res043pa@gte.net (CDF)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:17:04 -0400
I'm tired of messing with the HF stuff so I'm going back to playing
with the sats. My small HF station Is up for sale.
It Includes a T-T Argosy-II (digital readout) covers 80, 40, 30, 20,
15 & 10 meters U/LSB, CW. Has the 2.4 kHz 8 pole SSB and 500 Hz 8 pole
CW filters installed and the dual position AF filter installed.
Comes with the model 225 power supply,Amplified hand mic, Ext. speaker
and a Vectronics VEC-645 antenna tuner.
Allso included is a Cliff Dweller II inside or out 80-10 meter Slinkey
type antenna and connecting cabels.
Electrical condition: 100%. Works great.
5 to 50 watts out.
Cosmetic condition: Very Good to Excellent on the transceiver. Some
scratches on the PSU. PTO rebuilt about 1 year ago.
Comes with the manuals for radio, power supply, tuner and antenna.

Price: $350.00 and you pay 20.00 for shipping as it will be shipped
in two boxes.

Reply by private e-mail, please.

73 Charlie WA8CUL
The Truth Is Out There.  This Is Who WE Are
WA8CUL                            QRP-L #1752
Charles D. Feigley Sr            SOC #394
1516 Toledo St.                   TT Argosy II @ 5 W
Holiday, Florida
34690
EL88JN