[TenTec] 1320 Output Trouble

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1320 Output Trouble
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan Cox)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 16:29:27 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0257B.710C23C0

Hello, new to the list but I recently finished my 1320.  Receiver works =
well but am having difficulty with transmitter.  Output is only about =
130 milliwatts as registered on my oak hills research wattmeter.  I have =
desoldered the three toroids and rewound them making even neater tighter =
turns than before but no difference(I actually lost about 20 milliatts =
by doing that hihi).  There are 9 turns on each one as counted from =
inside including the  last wrap that gets soldered. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dan Cox

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0257B.710C23C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello, new to the list but I recently finished my =
1320.&nbsp;=20
Receiver works well but am having difficulty with transmitter.&nbsp; =
Output is=20
only about 130 milliwatts as registered on my oak hills research=20
wattmeter.&nbsp; I have desoldered the three toroids and rewound them =
making=20
even neater tighter turns than before but no difference(I actually lost =
about 20=20
milliatts by doing that hihi).&nbsp; There are&nbsp;9 turns on each one =
as=20
counted from inside including the&nbsp; last wrap that gets soldered. =
Any=20
ideas?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Dan Cox</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0257B.710C23C0--