[TenTec] TenTec Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Service
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:43:05 -0700

Well gotta applaud TT's service in their kit department.  It appears as though
the final in my 1320 is wide open reading infinite values in all tests.  So, I
called them up and they are sending me another final free of charge!  I was
pleasantly surprised to say the least.  With any luck this will cure it.  I did
the test in the book where you short the base to the collector with the final
out and the power from the driver is passed right on through and does register
on my wattmeter fine so it's gotta be this final that's bad.  Had one hell of a
time getting it out though.