[TenTec] Ten Tec Titan:FOR SALE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Titan:FOR SALE
From: Davenbarstow@aol.com (Davenbarstow@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:57:08 EDT
I listed the Ten Tec Titan for sale on 9/25/00 for the ammount of $1750.00. I
called Ten Tec and spoke with Scott and Stan,They said they sell the Titan
for $1550.00, if they had one, They also said they were lucky to see  one
used Titan in a years time. Very rare for some one to trade in there Titan
they said. My Titan is in Perfect condition, Cosmetically and the way it
performs. 1500 Watts out put on all bands , with 45 watts drive. As I said in
my Original add I just paid $403.00 for repairs on this Titan . They went
through it completely. The Technician said the tubes were performing at 100
%.  Instead of asking $1750.00, I am going to ask $1550.00 for it , plus
shipping and handling. This Titan is as I said in very good condition. I take
very good care of my Gear.  I am the 2nd owner, The 1st owner purchased it
from AES before Ten Tec went Factory Direct.. The Serial Number is 425-01091.
You can call Scott or Stan with the serial number and I am sure they will be
able to to tell you all about it if you give them the serial number. John
Maples was the Technician that worked on it, and I would imagine Paul Clinton
gave it the final inspestion. Any way they said it was in perfect condition,
and I told them to make any up dates that it would require or needed. They
said they also did this. I have all new shipping cartons and  the Original
Manual. I can E Mail Pictures of the Titan and the Power suppy if any one
should be interested.
         Thank you for reading this ad.
        My Name is David E. Barlow /WA6CQJ
                             36842 Lompoc Ave.