[TenTec] Ride to TenTec Hamfest From Columbus, Ohio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ride to TenTec Hamfest From Columbus, Ohio
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:52:27 -0400
Is anyone interested in sharing a ride from Columbus, or central or
southwest Ohio to the TenTec hamfest next weekend?  I'm looking at a 7 to 8
hour trip and looking for some company.  I'm planning on leaving Friday
morning and returning either Saturday after the hamfest or Sunday morning. I
can drive, but the best I can do for radios is a temporary 2m installation.

Mark Erbaugh, N8ME
phone: 614 853-0004