[TenTec] FS/FT: Dentron Clipperton-L

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS/FT: Dentron Clipperton-L
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:05:51 -0000
FOR SALE OR TRADE: Dentron Clipperton-L amp. About a 7 of 10 cosmetically,
some scratches, one non-original knob. It's the older model without tuned
input. Needs some work. Transformer, high voltage supply and filament supply
O.K. Tubes light up, but amp doesn't have correct idle current and does not
put out power when driven. Suspect bad relay contacts or zener diode. Don't
want to take the time or expense to repair. Have four new 811A tubes for it
and three 572Bs that was with it when I bought it. Not sure of their
condition but the filaments do light. Have original manual. Will sell for
$275 or will swap for Ten-Tec gear such as Argosy, Argonaut 515, 2-meter FM
kit, etc. Will deliver to Ten-Tec hamfest next weekend at Sevierville. Don't
want to ship. Let me know by e-mail if you're interested. I don't think it
will take much to get it working.