[TenTec] FS: Omni V with filters, FM board

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni V with filters, FM board
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:55:15 -0400
In the hopes of purchasing a Pegasus at the TenTec Hamfest this weekend, I
am selling my Omni V. The units works fine (I won't say perfectly as I don't
have test equipment), cosmetically is 9 / 10 (no scratches, but some wear).
It has optional 1.8 kHz, 500 Hz and 250 Hz TenTec filters and the FM board.
It comes with the manual and DC power cord (no 12V power supply).

$950 plus shipping - I plan to be at the TT Hamfest and can deliver the
radio there.

Mark Erbaugh, N8ME
phone: (614) 853-0004