[TenTec] TT Hamfest Fun!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Hamfest Fun!
From: n9avg@hotmail.com (Jeffrey Davis)
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:20:39 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C03061.632E17E0

Just left the TenTec Hamfest. It was fun to tour the facility and put som=
e faces and callsigns together. =20

It was a very good turnout and a fine time to play with a Jupiter (or two=
) and I bought a Pegasus and two TT coffee cups to boot!

Looking forward to the *next* TT Hamfest!

PS - a fellow was snapping pictures and he put them up on their Web site =
so have a look.

http://www.tentec.com and follow the Hamfest links.

Vy 73 de Jeff, N9AVG_____________________________________________________=
______
Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: http://preview.msn.com/

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C03061.632E17E0

<BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Just left the TenTec=
 Hamfest. It was fun to tour the facility and put some faces and callsign=
s together. </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>It was a very good turnout and =
a fine time to play with a Jupiter (or two) and I bought a Pegasus and tw=
o TT coffee cups to boot!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Looking forward to=
 the *next* TT Hamfest!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>PS - a fellow was sn=
apping pictures and he put them up on their Web site so have a look.</DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.tentec.com";>http://www.ten=
tec.com</A> and follow the Hamfest links.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Vy=
 73 de Jeff, N9AVG<BR></DIV></BODY><DIV><BR>_____________________________=
______________________________<BR>Get a sneak preview of the new MSN: htt=
p://preview.msn.com/</DIV>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C03061.632E17E0--