[TenTec] Triton 544 for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton 544 for sale
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:51:21 -1000
Hi,

Well,  rcvd no serious inquiries about the "beautiful
Triton 544"  and all the accessories I have for sale.  So,
will bundle all up,  and save until next Spring.  Am told
folks are more apt to go for a second or nostalgia rig
around tax refund time,  hi.

Also saw the note that no rigs of this vintage were being
offered at the TT "hamfest" this past weekend.  Would
like to have also attended,  but that is a bit far, about
4500 miles  from here,  hi.

Did have many inquiries for this or that add on part,
in particular the 234 Speech Processor and the 240
160 band transverter;  but,  I choose to keep the
package together.

So this note is to thank those who did at least send
a note of some interest.

73,  Jim,  KH7M