[TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Hamfest
From: wb0cff@hotmail.com (Carl R. Gansen)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 22:27:28 GMT
I just got back to central Minnesota from "THE HAMFEST". I
cannot recall the last time I was to a hamfest with such a
high percentage of hams selling ham gear.  The lack of computer
junk, cheapy toys, X-rated video CDs was all you could hope
for.  If you wanted to pick ham gear it was the place to be.

There was a Corsair II with accessories that was covered with
plastic to keep the drool off of it. It looked new.

The Ten Tec gang were fabulous hosts showing the plant and their
used and new gear.  The tent and display room with the new equipment
was great.  It was worth the 2600 miles and flat buns!

Carl R. Gansen  WB0CFF
9300 W 225 St
Belle Plaine, Mn. 56011-4206