[TenTec] Omni VI ten meter problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI ten meter problem
From: w8do@yahoo.com (Dave Clark)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 05:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
--0-289700723-971268980=:3261

Recently my Omni VI Plus decided it would be a QRP rig on ten meters.  Output
meters indicate only 5 watts of output.  SWR is good on each of two separate
ten meter antennas ...connections have all been checked and double checked.
All other bands function 100%.  Occassionally it decides to run full power
...not often.  Any ideas?

--0-289700723-971268980=:3261

Recently my Omni VI Plus decided it would be a QRP rig on ten meters.&nbsp;
Output meters indicate only 5 watts of output.&nbsp; SWR is good on each of two
separate ten meter antennas ...connections have all been checked and double
checked.&nbsp; All other bands function 100%.&nbsp; Occassionally it decides to
Yahoo!?</b><br>
Get <a href="http://mail.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Mail</a> - Free email you can
access from anywhere!
--0-289700723-971268980=:3261--