[TenTec] Hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hamfest
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 22:51:06 -0500

I was in Texas Towers this afternoon kicking tires, etc. and happened to
see a TenTec Corsair on the consignments table. Seems that it belonged
to a SK from a nearby town and has been placed with TT for disposal.

I do not know a thing about the rig, so if you are on the lookout for a
Corsair, give Gerald or Matthew a call. Their number is in their QST ad
at the back of the magazine.

Tell 'em YR sent you!   <:}

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)