[TenTec] Triton IV Power Connector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV Power Connector
From: seweber@netnitco.net (seweber@netnitco.net)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:13:11 -0500
Further information for all who asked.  According to the Newark catalog at
work,the cord socket connector looks like a Cinch-Jones part number
S-306-CCT.  It measures 0.724 x 1.036 and has a cable clamp out the back at
180 degrees.  Newark Electronics Stock number is 39F303 and the price is a
whopping $3.82 each.

If you want the mating plug, the part number is P-306-CCT, stock number
39F283 priced at $3.91.  I don't know if Newark sells to individuals, but I
suspect that minimum order levels and shipping could raise the cost
considerably.

Why not just try calling the mother ship in Sevierville and see if they
have some on the shelf?

Disclaimer:  This information is about as accurate as everything else on
the internet, so please verify this information before ordering.  Also
don't run with scissors, close cover before striking and remeber to always
wear clean undies in case you are in an accident and have to go to the
hospital.

73 de KD9BO

At 7:23 AM -0500 10/12/00, seweber@netnitco.net wrote:
>My Triton IV has a cinch-jones six pin dooberjobber for the connector.  If
>I have a few free minutes at work today I'll check the Newark catalog for
>price, availability, part number, etc.  There is a very slight chance that
>one is lurking in the department junque box.  I'll staple a note to my
>forehead so I don't forget to look.
>
>73 de KD9BO Steve

Steve Weber

I want to know how God created the world.
I am not interested in this or that phenomenon,
in the spectrum of this or that element.
I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

  --Albert Einstein--