[TenTec] 'Virtual' serial port

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 'Virtual' serial port
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:43:27 -0700
Better yet if your concern is to simply control the interface that came with
your
pegasus then just use Netmeeting's Remote Administration server.  Netmeeting is
free net conferencing package from MS but it has a couple of other features.
One
is that you can take over your friend's computer that you are talking to OR you
can set up a dedicated netmeeting adminstration server on say an nt box and they
remotely log in to it and admin the system.  Works really swell.