[TenTec] FS Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Corsair II
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:28:02 -0400
MY Ten Tec Corsair II in excellent condition. For those that don't know;
triple conversion,
> 95dB dynamic range, 8 pole audio bandpass filter,Dual-range
triple-mode offset tuning
plus variable notch filter,40 character memory keyer and more. Full
power output on all
bands. $600. Can be purchased with the model 288 1.8 filter and the
model 285 500 filter
installed for $700. The filters will be For Sale after the rig sells if
buyer does not want
them at $65 each.
Please see my web site at WWW.QSL.NET/WA2TTI/ where this rig has been
the center
piece for years. Before you ask, I have a Jupiter on order. Tnx Jerry