No subject

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: cshyde@yahoo.com (Carl Hyde)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
I got an lot of thanks you's fron various list members from
my posting yesterday and just wanted to say that I was as
touched and effected by this as anyone else. I don't want
to dwell on the subject because it in the news every day
but a lot of people asked me if a fund has been set up for
the family members of those who lost their lives on the USS
Cole.
Lockheed Martin sent the following to all employees
yesterday. I quote:

"A fund for the sailors and families of the USS Cole has
been established by the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
(NMCRS). Plans for how the money will be used are still
tentative. For more information, call NMCRS at
703-696-4904, fax 703-696-2644. Those wishing to make
donations can send their contribution to:

Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
801 North Randolph Street
Suite 1228
Arlington, VA 22203-1978
Designate "For USS Cole" on the envelope and check"

End Quote

Thanks for the nice responses, thanks for the off subject
bandwidth, be proud to be an American.

=====
Carl HYDE
W2CSH
Remember, the opposite of PROGRESS is CONGRESS