[TenTec] Picture of Omni C station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Picture of Omni C station
From: N4LQ@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:12:22 -0400
I bumped into this on Ebay. I have no interest in posting Ebay stuff here
but this has got to be the best photo of TenTec's ultimate rig I've ever
seen and thought the list might enjoy seeing it. I've got two C's. One as my
main rig and the other as a back up. After trying dozens of rigs both old
and new, these are my favorites. (for cw of course).

PS:
I would like to see more pictures of these old TT rigs. How about some of
you guys taking some close ups and puttings them on your web page for us to
view. I hope to have my TX-100  and 315 combo on the air shortly. Maybe I
can park on 40m with it for a few nights for all to hear. 73

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=470596042

Steve
N4LQ