[TenTec] Uh-oh -- Centurion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Uh-oh -- Centurion
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:14:46 -0700
Duane, one arc and the whole control board can be zapped.
I fixied my own control board on my Centaur, but I had replace
just about every transistor and diode. I assume the Centurion
has a control board also.  I called Ten Tec  and they were very
helpful. They wanted me to send it back so they could do a
complete job. I would rather fix it myself and learn something.
Regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF