[TenTec] That's a great CW rig.....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] That's a great CW rig.....
From: w4foa@voy.net (B. J. "Tony" Martin)
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:03:03 -0400
Dan, et al,
In my opinion, other than superior CW, I find TenTec gear to be reliable
and dependable approaching that of the Collins tradition.
Ease and simplicity of operation, uncompromising technical support
and the fact that the power level does not decrease with SWR..are.
just a few thoughts.....I've been fortunate enough to have owned
and operated Collins, Drake and Kenwood and almost one of
every transceiver made by Ten Tec....my first choice is still
Ten Tec.
My 2 cents worth.
Tony, W4FOA
Chickamauga, GA
PS: Did I mention a superb receiver....really shines on 160!