[TenTec] Pegasus Query

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Query
From: kc4tbh@mpinet.net (John Watson)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:45:09 -0400
Hello All;

              I am waiting for my Pegasus to arrive, and I am curious to
see if anyone on the list has any "hints" as to there being any quirks,
or the like with the Pegasus.
I am the 2nd owner of the radio, and its' former owner said he was
selling it as he had too many radios, and one had to go.
              It has the usual items that come with the radio, but NO
remote pad with the vfo dial and buttons. I will be getting one though.
              He is also sending some software with the radio that came
from Ten-Tec, and a copy of another software that was made for the
Pegasus.
              I have d/l'd version 1.62 from Ten-Tec's site, and version
1.39 from N4PY's site. Any body have a preferrence of which they like
better, etc.
              I haven't installed either one yet. Also, are there any
problems setting the Pegasus up for digital modes, such as PSK31, RTTY,
etc.
              I've read some about using the soundcard for these modes,
but I am noy sure how to do it with this radio.
              Thanks for taking your time to read my message.

--
John Watson KC4TBH
11113 Camp St.