[TenTec] Omni C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 07:51:55 EST
In a message dated 11/11/00 9:30:45 AM !!!First Boot!!!, w3nr@vol.com writes:

<< Easiest is to call TenTec. BTW, I really enjoy my OmniC. So much so that I
 sold the OmniV. GL Great radio.
 73...

 Ed W3NR

Thanks to all that replied to my posting regarding the crystals for my Omni
C. I purchased the rig from the Ten Tec used gear department. I am wondering
why if they have the cyrstals somewhere they did not install them for me ?

Life is funny at times I guess. I will give them a call next week and see
what gives.
I find that the Omni C is a great radio. I am fond of my Omni Six plus and
Corsair 2 but the Omni C has gotten my attention for sure. Now to find a mint
Corsair 560, hi.

Again, thanks for all the replies. 73 de Jim  K2ZF