[TenTec] Headphones

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphones
From: kh7m@hsa-kauai.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:51:56 -1000
Hi all,

Recall a couple weeks ago,  I was fussing about
my Heil Pro headset ear pads falling into pieces.
Someone said a great replacement 'phone
would be the Yaesu  YH-55;  however,  I checked
only to find they were no longer available.

Well,  as is so typical of readers of this Ten Tec
reflector,  one of you offered to send to me a few
year old pair which he had,  and was no longer using...
free!  Of course I said yes.  And today,  the postman
delivered them.......along with a new pair of Heil pads
to replace my deteriorated pads on my Proset.  He
put them in as Bob Heil had sent him some replacement
pads when his also fell into pieces,  hi.

And best of all,  my benefactor lives in Florida --they
are not all goofy down there,  hi (said in jest of course).

My sincere thanks to this fellow,  the wonderful camaraderie
of our hobby,  and all the Ten Tec gang.

Happy Holiday Season from Kauai,

73,  Jim,  KH7M