[TenTec] FS: Loaded OmniV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Loaded OmniV
From: k0co@arrl.net (k0co)
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:18:03 -0700
Priced to go....my fully-loaded OmniV, Mic, ALL Filters, and

P/S at $1050, u-ship:

OMNI V, model 562 with
961 Matching Deluxe Power Supply/Speaker
705 Desk Mic and Heill 4-pin adaptor plug
ALL filter slots populated:  1.8, 500, 250 in 1st IF, 500 in
2nd IF
Manual (plus the manual for the Mic, filters,  and all
manual addendums/fly sheets)
Back from factory service/align this year (have receipt)

No scratches, dents or user mods - I've had for 3 years, no
smoke, this one is clean and priced to go with all the above

at $1050,  you ship from Aurora, Colorado.  Must make room
and cash for new rig.

Please contact
K0CO
Jack  Aurora,  Colorado / Como, Colorado (CBA address good)
k0co@arrl.net
303-743-8411