[TenTec] Jupiter [Pegasus] go up to 32 MHz?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter [Pegasus] go up to 32 MHz?
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:54:50 -0500
It can with my software.  If you set the frequency for the TT two meter
converter, I will allow the displayed frequency to be 144 to 148 Mhz.
This corresponds to a real pegasus frequency of 28 to 32 Mhz.

If you desire the Pegasus frequency coverage to be extended to 32 Mhz
without bothering with the two meter trick above,
let me know and I will add it to my next version.

I have found the rig works fine at 32 Mhz.  I do not know what
the hardware limitation the upper frequency.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
cjm@qvssoftware.com