[TenTec] For sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For sale
From: aa0ri@kansas.net (Charles Carter)
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:37:46 -0600
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have an Omni VI with the 3 upgrades, 500 &250HZ filters in the 2nd IF and
a 500Hz filter in the first IF.  The Omni was just upgraded to option 3 on
7/12/99, the second round of upgrading.  Alignment and everything was
checked and adjusted.  Radio works very well and looks like new.  There is
some smudges around the knobs from my dirty paws that might wash off but no
scratches.  I have the manual plus the option 3 addendum plus all receipts
for the radio, filters and upgrade.

I'm retiring this year and moving to an RV for full time travel for a while
and need a much smaller rig.
so the Omni must go.  I'd like to get $1800.00 for it.

Thanks for your time, I'll be waiting for any questions or offers.

73, Chuck (AAØRI)