[TenTec] Re: CW-Only Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: CW-Only Rig
From: royanjoy@ncn.net (Roy Koeppe)
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:16:48 -0600
About,

"I believe they did, Mike.

Their very first radio was dedicated and optimized for CW.

They've been doing that ever since, with SSB/RTTY/FM, etc., being
oh-by-the-way-we-can-throw-this-in-too-without-impacting-cw performance.

Right now, their best CW optimized rig is the Omni VI+.  It just happens
also have SSB, FM and FSK modes, too, should they be needed."

73,
dale, kg5u

I like to think of it this way...mass production:   (The price tags of
the good T-T CW rigs are being subsidized for us by the SSBers. TNX
SSBers!).

Roy       K6XK/0